|Whether you’re launching your very first email campaign or looking for new ways to improve your existing program, the Granite Team provides a first-class level of expertise and email marketing support. We are especially focused on helping our clients develop a successful email marketing strategy that delivers...
"the right message to the right person at the right time."
Our value lies in how we provide our clients with the email marketing support they need to solve their marketing challenges.
Optimizing your email marketing efforts starts with …a team effort. We believe that your email marketing success, or failure, rests with your knowledge of your customers and our intimate knowledge of successful email marketing
- Combine marketing and technological expertise with a rock-solid approach to understanding your objectives into development of your email marketing strategy
- Ensure that our email marketing services fully maximize the value of your marketing investment
- Manage entire email marketing programs or provide training designed to optimize both value and results
Advantages of email marketing:
Email marketing is so popular today for a variety of reasons:
- An email subscriber mailing list provides the ability to distribute information to a wide range of current and/or potential customers at a lower cost than any other form of marketing media like direct mail or printed newsletters
- Email marketing can be tracked via reporting analyics and has proven to generate one of the highest ROAS(return-on-ad-spend) often reported as second only to search marketing as the most effective online marketing tactic
- Email messages are easy to track via autoresponders, web bugs, bounced messages, unsubscribe requests, read receipts, click-throughs, etc
- Email tracking can be used to measure open rates, positive or negative responses, and to correlate sales with marketing
- The delivery time for an email message is short (i.e., seconds or minutes) as compared to a mailed advertisement (i.e., one or more days)
- An advertiser is able to "push" the message to its audience, as opposed to website-based advertising, which relies on a customer to visit that website
- Email can be used to help generate and boost repeat business affordably with expected results
- Email opt-in lists can be further refined by gathering email preferences or areas of interest from each subscriber
- Most Internet users check and/or send e-mail on a typical day
- Email subscriber interaction with email messages can trigger (1) other messages to be delivered automatically, or (2) other events such as updating the profile of the recipient to indicate a specific area of interest