To add merchant or staff only notes to an order in CS-Cart, follow the instructions below:
- Login to the Admin area.
- Go to Orders --> View Orders.
- Search or browse for the desired order.
- Click on the order ID or the "View" link for that order.
- On the "Viewing order" screen, you will see a "Customer notes" textbox and a "Staff only notes" textbox.
Customer notes are notes entered by the customer on the "Review and place order" step of checkout in the storefront.
Staff only notes are notes entered by the your staff while viewing an order in the admin area. These are only visible to staff and do not appear in order-related emails to your customers.
If you need to send order related messages to customers, you should use the "Comments and reviews" add on. See http://www.granitewebdesign.com/whmcs/knowledgebase/99999214/How-to-communicate-with-your-customer-in-CS-Cart.html for detailed setup and usage instructions.
- To make edits to either of these fields, simply enter your changes and click "Save" or "Save and close".
Add to Favourites
Print this Article