The following article describes how to add your own store logo to your PayPal Payment pages:
- Within Photoshop or your preferred image editor application:
a) If you wish to use a custom header image
- create a new image with a width of 750 pixels and height not more than 90 pixels. A common practice is to place your store logo aligned to the left corner and business information aligned to the right corner. Save your new PayPal banner as a GIF or JPG with a filesize less than 50KB
b) If you wish to use just a custom logo image
- create a new image with a width of 190 pixels and height not more than 60 pixels. Save your new PayPal banner as a GIF or JPG with a filesize less than 50KB
- Upgrade your PayPal account type to Premier or Business
- From the My Account page click on Profile
- Open Custom Payment Pages from the Selling Preferences section
- From the bottom buttons click Add to create a new Payment Page template/style
- Provide a name of your new template; ensure to only use letters and number, no spaces
- Upload your header or logo image to your site to the images folder.
- Next, add the image settings within Paypal:
a) If you are using a header image, enter the secure URL for that image (https:// ...) in the "Header Image URL" textbox. If your PayPal banner has a white (#FFF) background leave the Header Background Image, Header Border Colour and Background Colour fields empty. Then click Save.
b) If you are using a logo image only, enter the secure URL for that image (https:// ...) in the "Logo Image URL" textbox. Also enter the desired color settings in the other fields and then click Save.
- Lastly, after clicking "Save" on the Page Styles screen, select your new style and click "Make Primary".
- That's it! Sign out of your PayPal account and run a test transaction within your store, if you followed the above instructions correctly you should now be seeing your custom PayPal logo or banner on your PayPal Payment pages.