EFFECTIVE MAY 25, 2018
Granite Web is a internet marketing service provider. Headquartered in Lake Grove, NY, we provide web hosting solutions, Web Development services, Web Design services, SEO services, Ad Management services and Email Marketing services to our customers (“Services”). Granite Web has servers hosted in a Liquid Web data center located in Lansing, MI.
SCOPE OF POLICY
- Customers – individuals who register, on their own or on behalf of an entity, to use Granite Web Services with the creation or administration of a Granite Web account.
- Event/Marketing Participants – individuals who provide their information to Granite Web when they register for Granite Web webinars, subscribe to marketing material, participate in surveys or contests, or attend other Granite Web events.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Granite Web asks for your account information which includes your name, business name, email address, physical address, phone number, credit card and bank account information (stored directly with a third party processor), and website domain. By voluntarily providing Granite Web with your account information, you represent that you own and consent to our use of such personal data.
We collect information such as web server logs, internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, or other information as part of aggregated data.
COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
Granite Web uses the information it collects about you in the following ways:
- To respond to any requests from you regarding sales and support.
- To contact you regarding any agreements or accepted terms that you may have with Granite Web for the Services.
- To provide you with marketing emails, special offers, advertising campaigns, or newsletters.
- To provide you with information associated with the use of Granite Web’s Services.
- To contact you regarding functionality changes to our Services or Website.
- To develop new features and functionality to our Services and Website.
- To collect payment and bill for our Services.
- To help personalize searches.
- To diagnose problems.
- To find and prevent fraud.
- To carry out other purposes as disclosed to you through the Website, or found in terms or an agreement between you and Granite Web.
- Process for other purposes for which we obtain your consent.
HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION
Granite Web shares the information it collects about you in the following ways:
- Advertising - Based on the cookies and other tracking devices, we may work with advertising companies to display ads that may be of interest to you.
- Business Transactions – To provide information to a third party in the event of any disposition of all or any portion of our business (e.g. reorganization, sale, assignment, bankruptcy).
- Aggregated or De-identified Data - We may disclose or use aggregated or de-identified information with third party providers for research purposes relating to our Services.
- As Required by Law or Similar Investigations - To comply with legal obligations (e.g. subpoena) or investigate potential legal violations. Granite Web may be required to share personal data in response to lawful requests from public authorities including to meet national security and/or law enforcement requirements.
- Safety - We may disclose your information to protect and defend the safety of Granite Web in connection with investigating and preventing fraud or security issues.
- Consent - Granite Web may share your information with your consent.
You may unsubscribe from receiving promotional or marketing emails from Granite Web at any time by using the “unsubscribe” link in the email received, or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. As outlined in the Section, Cookies and other Tracking Technologies, you can also control your cookie settings.
With respect to your account information, you may update, correct or delete information that you provided to us by logging into your Granite Web account or contacting us at email@example.com.
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL INFORMATION
For individuals in the EEA, Granite Web’s legal basis for collecting and using your personal information will depend on the personal information collected and the specific context in which we collect it. Granite Web will process personal information from you where, a) we have your consent to do so, b) where processing is necessary for Granite Web to perform Services pursuant to an agreement, or c) where processing is in our legitimate interests and not overridden by your data protection interests or fundamental rights and freedoms. In some cases, we may also have a legal obligation to collect personal information, or may otherwise need the personal information to protect your vital interests or those of another person. At any time, you have the right to withdraw or decline consent. If you do not provide the requested information, Granite Web will not be able to perform Services for you. Also, you have the right to object where we rely on our legitimate interests to process your personal information.
DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS
Individuals located in the EEA may have additional statutory rights available to them with respect to their personal information, including the right to access your personal information, have it erased, have it corrected, or object to or restrict processing. If you would like to make such a request, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond within thirty (30) days. Granite Web will need to verify that the individual is inquiring about his/her own information before we can assist with the request.
We will comply with such requests to the extent legally required by applicable law.
For EU individuals, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
Our Website and/or Services is not directed at children and our services are designed for businesses. We do not knowingly collect information from or about children under 13 years of age, and use of our services by children under 13 years of age is forbidden.
8 Angela Lane
Lake Grove, NY 11755
Email – email@example.com