With the holiday season approaching, we anticipate increased shopping activity across many categories. Shopping.com will implement two pricing adjustments.
1) Temporary Seasonal Pricing Adjustment
Shopping.com will temporarily adjust CPC rates from November 7th to December 31st, 2011.
• 229 categories will remain flat (no rate increase)
• 17 categories will increase by 15%
• 43 categories will increase by 25%
• View updated Holiday Rate Card
Important: Shopping.com will automatically adjust your CPC bids during the holiday pricing period;
therefore no action is required on your part. On January 1st, 2012 we will readjust bids to your pre-holiday amounts.
2) Permanent Computers and Electronics Pricing Adjustment
In Computers and Electronics, CPC rates will permanently adjust to new rates in some sub-categories effective January 1st, 2012. Shopping.com will automatically adjust your CPC bids to the new rates on this day.
While some rates are increasing, most campaigns will not see a significant shift in cost of sale as we will continue to leverage Value Based Pricing, our network management tool, to sustain your ROI goals. This allows us to more prominently advertise your offers on the highest performing publishers to increase sales.